Sunday, September 23, 2007

Bedtime Giggles

On Friday night, we put Jackson to sleep and we thought he was out. Really. had not heard a peep for about 30 minutes. Then, all of a sudden, my little man starts to giggle....and giggle...and giggle. No one is in there, no one is around--so I thought he must have been "talking" to his animals in his crib (he does that sometimes) but no. Adam and I went in and he was just standing--giggling. So I say, "Does Jack Jack need some more milk?" Do you know what his response was? "DUH!" And them just started laughing hysterically again!! So when I repeated the story to Adam, who is in the kitchen at this point getting the milk, I said "Duh!" just the same way Jackson did--he falls over laughing again, and then keeps repeating it! This video was shot in the dark, after Adam came back with the milk--we're just standing there watching him laugh his ass off! Mind you--it's 10:30 at night!

No comments: