Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Oh Snot....

That's what I am covered in right now--snot. Jackson's poor little nose is just running like crazy. I've been holding him and cuddling him all morning, which means that he is rubbing his nose on my shoulder and getting the slime all over me! But I don't care, it's what makes me a mom. I've been covered in worse...

Last night was good--he actually slept through the night. I gave him Tylenol and Pedia Care before bed and coated him up with Baby Vicks. He woke at 8:30 this morning, but clung to me til he fell asleep at about 10:15--he's been asleep ever since. I'm letting him sweat out his cold right now.

The doctor just called him in an antibiotic...I hate the fact that we are medicating him, but he's just not getting over it alone. He's gotten worse in 2 days rather than better, and with leaving tomorrow for Wichita, he needs something. So Amoxicilian it is!

I'm sitting here staring at my poor baby right now--let's hope he sleeps ALL DAY!!

No comments: