Monday, January 29, 2007

Images by Aunt Tacey

On Saturday, Adam and I decided to get dressed up and go out--just the two of us--on a real date. So of course, we called to make sure Grandma and Grandpa weren't busy and if they would like to watch Jack for a few hours--duh!! After dropping off the little guy, Daddy and I headed to a little place called the Italian Cafe. It's a fabulous little bistro where you can take your own bottle of wine and enjoy the "real" Italian cuisine--Giada De Larentis would be so proud (I love her!) After dinner, we ended up at the Outpost Tavern--an absolute hole-in-the-wall beer joint--we love this place! They only serve beer and wine, have free shuffle board (which we played all night) and the literally only had 7 patrons in the place, including us!! We met up with some friends of ours and had a great night. In the meantime, I left my camera with Aunt Tacey (aka Stacey) and told her if anything cute happened, try and get some shots--I also thinks she likes playing with my camera, and she's actually really good at taking pictures (I just have to do all the settings for her, but other than that, she's pretty good!) Apparently, Jackson was eating winter squash, and when he was all done, he was still hungry, so they tried to give him sweet potatos, but he wasn't havin' it! He wanter more squash!! So once those sweet potatoes hit his little mouth, he started gagging and spitting, and she got all the great faces on camera!!








No comments: