Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Lots to Blog

I have a TON of stuff to blog about, but I've been down on the couch for a little over a week, and then out of town for the weekend. I have a doctor's appointment today, so when I get back, here is my "task list":

--Blog Jackson's journey's over the past 2 weeks
--process Nicole's maternity
--blog Dobie High School Cheerleaders (finally!)
--Finish Amy's wedding book (1)
--Start/Finish Courtney's wedding book (1)
--Start Sarah's Wedding Books (3)

Goodness...also, I have orders to get ordered (which should only take about 20 minutes) and some phone calls to make concerning insurance coverage....lovely. Nothing like getting a whopping bill in the mail for something that is fully covered. And stated clearly so in our booklet of coverage. And, apparently the mortgage company doesn't know we have wind and hail coverage, so I have some faxing to do when I get back too, and a big check to send to our accountant that I FINALLY got billed for....I hate reality. I hate the real world...I'm ready to go back to the lake!

At least my laundry is done....and my house is clean....why is it that we clean like crazy and want everything picked up and organized JUST before a hurricane comes? I mean, I cleaned to the point that my house was spotless, my underwear drawer was organized, Adam's socks were all in their place, Jackson's toys were sorted in his toy boxes, all my dishes were clean and put away in their proper place, my floors were clean, and my closet was immaculate....all for Hurricane Gustav to take a left hand turn and destroy my house! Whatever....thank goodness it didn't come out way, but I'm still trying to figure out why I went to all the trouble. Oh yeah, so I could RELAX today! I all Bullshit on that one....have you seen my task list....I want to go back to bed....

2 comments:

malee said...

When on earth do you find the time to do all that cleaning???

Ramie Babcock said...

No clue....