Saturday, February 23, 2008

New Favorite Bag

I've been carrying my Vera Bradley as a diaper bag for a while, then I switched to the lovely Dooney & Burke that Adam got me for Christmas...but it just wasn't springy enough. I wanted something cute, functional, and bright. So, I remembered a website from a few months ago: Cara's Creations

She is a stay-at-home mom who makes these really cute bags! And, they can be personlized. The thing I liked best about them: she's a stay at home mom with a home based business. So, of course I'm going to support that. Also, these bags are created by A MOM. The pockets are perfect, the size is great, and the quality of this bag is sturdy and wonderful. And, it didn't cost me a fortune, and personlizing is included (and you know I love ANYTHING with Jackson's name on it)! So I ordered mine, and 3 weeks later, I have a great new bag! I can't say enough about my fabulous new find!




No comments: