Friday, February 22, 2008

I do it!...diapers

Jackson and I spent the afternoon with GG Jane, pretty much just sitting on her back patio in the gorgeous sunshine playing with Jack Jack (swinging, coloring, eating, picking the leaves off of GGs plants...the usual!) Mommy got creative and showed Jackson how to color all over himself--he was in nothing but a diaper and that cute belly looked like a great canvas! (more pics to come once GG emails them to me!)

Then, we headed inside to make dinner. In the meantime, Jackson had a really wet diaper, so I grabbed a Pull-Up (which we use at GG's so he doesn't pee on the floor!) and told Jackson to lay down so I could change him. I handed him the pull-up. He tries to put it on himself. And for the next 20 minutes, he is persistant in trying to put that pull-up on himself. At one point, he is frustrated by his foot continuing to move, that he HOLDS HIS FOOT and tries to put it through the hole...it was pretty hysterical. But, at the same time, I was thoroughly impressed by his continued effort--he never really gave up until that thing was on--and at that point, it looked more like a crooked thong than a diaper!







No comments: