Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Little Bow Tie

Years ago, when Adam was about 8 months old, he had his picture taken in a little blue suit with a bow tie. It's freaking cute (I'll scan it tonight and post it--just no time right now!) So when we found out we were having a boy, Adam's Aunt Kathy went out and bought Jackson a little suit with a bow tie for my baby shower! It's 18 months, so it's still a little big, but I had some time today to chase Jack around and get some shots in his bow tie! So cute!!













5 comments:

MeMaw said...

Oh my gosh, I can't pick a favorite! One of each please:)

Alicia said...

I will never get enough of this gorgeoius boy!!!!1

MeMaw said...

Me neither!!

Ramie Babcock said...

He IS pretty cute...but don't let that handsomeness fool you. He's pretty onery! But fun!

Sheri said...

They are all adorable but my favorite is the black and white one - he looks like he may be standing on the rocker. Just lllooovvvee Jack's expression!