Monday, December 29, 2008

SANTA! I know HIM!!



Christmas morning was a blast! I have video on our recorder, I just am not sure yet how to get it on the blog...but I did get video from my little G7 of him discovering what Santa brought him! Too cute!








Santa left Jackson a note and a mess too...nothing like turning Roomba on before we left for the Schroer house to eat ALL FREAKING DAY!



Santa knocked over a few things coming down the chimney...



And took some cinders from the fireplace with him on his boot...


And a trail of cookie crumbs on his way out...


But he DID leave his lip-prints on the snowman cup of chocolate milk! WOW!


After Santa, we played and played and played. Jackson chased Adam with his woo woo helmet...and ran that car into nearly every wall in my house....and then took a ton of pictures of me in all my glory with no makeup and crazy bed head...I need to teach him about proper photography etiquette...I have yet to upload them...


Santa was short lived, though, because Mommy got sick...I was dizzy, and achy, and coughing up a lung...along with throwing up the cold medicine I took on an empty stomach (would not recommend!) So I laid down for a bit while the boys got dressed and out the door to pick up some presents that we left at MeMaw's....I was done. I felt like crap. Merry freaking Christmas...

Dad came back with Adam to help bring my nightstand upstairs, and took a moment to try out the new woo woo helmet!


But, I forced myself to dry my hair and get dressed, then we were off to MeMaw's for food, food, and more food...oh, and some games. We played Whoonu--it's fun! And then Fact or Crap...we loved it! It was a GREAT day...I just didn't get many pictures of it! Oh well! Just one of us ladies in our matching snowmen shirts that GG Jane bought us...so comfy!

No comments: