Saturday, October 13, 2007

One lonely Mama...

This week has been filled with good times and lonely times. Thursday Jackson got up in a great mood! It was a work day for me, and Grandma Netty and I decided to try something new--she picked Jack Jack up at 10:00am and took him to her house for the day while I worked at my house--alone. It was fabulous! Although I missed Jackson like crazy, I got so much stuff done--including laundry and some housework in between uploading images!

Friday was our MOPs playdate at Chuck E Cheese! Jackson had so much fun!! All he really wanted to do was put the tokens in the slots. He didn't want to play the games, just put the money in! After MOPs, we shopped a bit, then headed back to the house for Jackson's nap. When he woke up, we walked to the park and played on the swings for over an hour! This kid could swing all damn day if we let him! We walked home in time to see Daddy's pulling in the driveway. We all went to bed EARLY!

Today, I had a photo shoot in Kemah at 8:30am, and Adam and Jackson packed it up and headed to Great Grandma Vera's house for a day of working in her yard and garage. Now, I'm at home, alone, with CMT playing in the background, getting some work done. I have a bunch of books to create and 2 more Christmas Cards for clients...but I miss my boys. I enjoy being here by myself every once in a while, but knowing that they are staying the night in Houston makes me sad. I can't wait for them to get home tomorrow!!! Okay, back to work....

No comments: