Monday, June 22, 2009

Saturdays with Daddy

I've been gone the past 2 Saturdays: once for a wedding in Tomball, and once for an engagement session in College Station. Both days, Jackson and Daddy spent sun up to sun down together...you konw, doing fun Daddy and Jackson stuff...what that means, I have no idea. I just know that no one got hurt and apparently some "really cool stuff" was going on!

The first weekend I was gone, Jackson and Daddy headed to Target to get a few things for the house, and in the process, came home with a slip 'n slide and some water guns! On Sunday, I got to experience, 1st hand, the kind of fun that Daddy and Jackson had!




1 comment:

The Furmans said...

Oh my goodness, that first video of Jackson is hilarious and super cute!! I can't wait until my Jack is sliding down a slip-n-slide...I'm sure his Daddy will be right behind him (just like Adam)!!!