Monday, July 09, 2007

Mommy's New Camera!

I got a new little point and shoot that is all the rage right now among professional photographers: the Powershot G7! (I needed something that I can throw in my purse or diaper bag to get shots of Jackson instead of lugging my entire pro-bag around with me everywhere!) It is freaking awesome! 10 megapixels and can be set to all the manual settings that my 30d can! So, basically this little bad boy is so wonderful, I can use it to shoot weddings--no joke! Stacey 2nd shot with me on Saturday and all the reception shots she got was with this camera! So much fun to get those candids in the middle of the dance floor!

But, I pulled it out of the box right as Jack Jack was waking up from a nap and was not happy that mommy was shooting him instead of taking him out of the crib! (these pics are straight out of the camera--no Photoshop!)

No comments: