Thursday, May 17, 2007

Noah's Ark

I don't usually dress Jackson is "cutesy" outfits with characters on them. Whatever Daddy would wear, Jackson gets a smaller version of it, typically with a collar. So when I saw this outfit, I for some reason, fell in love with it! I love baby animals--notice Jackson's room is done in Jungle Safari. It's been so warm lately, I thought this was the perfect little romper for the day. So since my photo shoot this morning got moved to tomorrow, I had the day to catch up on some work (thanks to Grandma Netty) and then head outside to get some shots of Jackson! Finally!






2 comments:

Alicia said...

Oh my, are we getting used to the grass now????

Ramie Babcock said...

A little bit more each time we are in it! He still picks his feet up, but he'll put a hand in it now! It's still pretty funny!