Monday, March 26, 2007

Hyland's Teething Tablets



The last time we went to see Dr. Wardell, she told me to get Hyland Teething Tablets--but I thought she said teething BiSCUITS, so like an idiot, I've been searching the Internet, every store, every baby aisle, and obviously couldn't find them. So at my Mom's Night Out with my MOPS group last week, the ladies were telling me to get the Hyland's Teething Tablets, and I burst out "WHERE DO YOU GET THEM! I CAN'T FIND THEM ANYWHERE!" and they all said they had the same problem (so I didn't feel like such a bad mom) But THEIR problem was that at Walmart, they are located with vitamins (uh, hello Walmart? You are supposed to be the kings of marketing and product placement, why in the WORLD would you put a baby product on the bottom shelf of the vitamin aisle next to weight loss pills and estrogen supplements? Ever heard of Baby Orajel--PUT THEM NEXT TO THE OTHER WONDER DRUG MOMS LIVE FOR! okay, enough venting, but this was months of frustrating searches built up)

I swear by these things now! They are all natural, and contain chamomile, which soothes baby's mouth instead of numbing it! It works like a charm! Jackson hadn't been sleeping very well because his teeth were waking him up (we're working on #6 and #7) but I gave him his 3 little pills under his tongue and he conked right out--and has been sleeping through the night again ever since!

So remember: Walmart, bottom shelf, pink and white box, get your sleep back!!

No comments: