Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Momma....Momma...

For the past week, Jackson has been sleeping through the night--until last night. At 4:30 this morning, I woke up to hear Jackson fussing over the monitor. Sometimes he rustles, fusses a little, then lulls back to sleep...but not today. He fussed, then got quiet, then...."Momma! (pause)(pause)..... Momma!" This is the first time Jack Jack has said momma! Adam heard it too, rolled over and said "did you hear that?!" I said "Yup!" and jumped out of bed to go see him. And I was greeted with Jackson standing in his crib with his arms out as if to say "I thought you'd never come!" He did the same routine at 8:00 when he awoke for the day! What a Valentine's Day present!

After Adam and I had a fantastic Valentine's Day Fondue Dinner, he got some pictures of Jackson and I (check out my new VS jammies that my mom got me for Valentine's Day--love 'em!):








No comments: