Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Bye Bye Mobile

On Sunday night, Adam and I put Jackson in his PJs and put him in his crib to play for a bit while I checked my email and Adam got his stuff ready for work on Monday...all of a sudden we hear a crash. I said, "Adam, was that you?" "No..." So we both go running into Jackson's room, only to find that he has reached up and pulled on the palm tree of his mobile, pulling it down! (and scratching the finish of the crib in the process) I knew that eventually we would have to take it out because of this same reason, I just didn't think it would be so soon. It's kinda sad! So now we either have to remove it, or lower the matress...but either way it means my little man is growing up and discovering and becoming more independent. All he wanted to do was put that palm tree in his mouth...I just wonder how long he has been plotting this take down!









1 comment:

MeMaw said...

YIKES!! He looks pretty darn proud of himself:)