Wednesday, December 12, 2007

CONGRATS!!

I am wanting to say a HUGE CONGRATS to two of my friends, Tasha and Malee, who are both newly preggers with their first babies!! YEAH!! Tasha is due in June (I think) and Malee is due in mid-July! I know they are both blog readers, so I wanted to tell them to ENJOY EVERY MINUTE of being pregnant! Start a blog or a journal so you can look back on it--trust me, you'll want to because your pregnant mind will start to forget everything!

I am so excited! More friends to add to the Mommy club!

(there are lots of ADPi's that are preggers right now: Rachel Wheat (March), Robyn (any day), Jana Romero-Coates(not sure), Tasha, and Malee!! Anyone else?!)

2 comments:

The Heflins said...

Yes, I am! Austin will be a big brother in August.

Love ya.

Ramie Babcock said...

Ahh! Congrats!! Keep us posted on how you are doing and what that little bean is going to be!!