Monday, October 16, 2006

It's Raining...

it's pouring, the old man is snoring! I've been singing that song to Jackson all morning! It really is coming down in sheets here. Lots of flooding in the Houston area--thank God for flood insurance! Our pond in the backyard was overflowing when I got up this morning...lovely. But right now, I am listening to the rain come down while Jackson takes his afternoon nap. This is my week to endulge and spoil him. We are going to take some pictures this afternoon---inside of course. I am wanting to get to the pumpkin patch this week, too, for some shots, so be watching for those later in the week. I am FINALLY caught up, for the moment, on all my business stuff, although I am working on a project for a friend of mine, and scanning images as I sit here typing. But literally, this is Jackson's week! All Jack, all the time! I have been so bad the past 3 weeks with not posting much and really not getting many images of him, but my goal is to shoot all day for the next few days and get everyone caught up on his looks, his happenings, his cuteness! After talking to people and getting emails, it's amazing how many people check his blog daily! I am flattered and proud that he is so loved by so many--he's a lucky little boy! I love you all!

No comments: