Thursday, May 14, 2009

My New Toy

Adam got me a flipping awesome new little video camera for bloggers...it's called a FLIP HD. Basically, it's the size of a phone and you can just whip it out and turn it on in 3 secs to start recording--perfect for little conversations in the car that so crack me up! But the best part is that it has a USB built in--no plugs, no cords, no chargers, no discs...just the FLIP. You plug it directly into your computer and upload--that simple! It holds 120 minutes of clips! Holy cow!!


So Adam gave me this loveliness over dinner in Austin a couple of weekends ago. I got him a nice blue Fossil watch--mine was kinda boring, but he really likes it! My bestie Lindsay was with us, and she fell victim to some of these videos too--sorry girl!





That night, we went to see the bats. One of the most discusting things I've seen (I hate bats) but facinating at the same time. Apparently, 1.5 million bats live under the Congress bridge, and every night at sunset, they head out for food--flying as far as Mexico and back in one night--consumer 25,000-30,000 bugs...yuck...I seriously was afraid they were going to poop on us. Uhhg! But, now I can say I've seen them!








The next day, we hit South Congress Cafe for breakfast...yum! Hands down, my favorite place to eat! When the host asked me if I needed a booster seat, Jackson yelled "No! I'm a big boy now! I growed up!" to the host! It was pretty funny! I tried to get a re-inactment...Jackson sometimes gets to excited he can't get his words out! It cracks me up!!



More videos to come, but I'm back to working now that my images are done uploading to Lightroom...

1 comment:

MeMaw said...

LOVE IT!! This is way better than pictures. Now, if you just post a bit more often........