Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Doctor's Appointment

We headed to the doctor's today for regular checkup. My mom and Jackson went too, and Jack was excited because he was going "to hear my baby's heartbeat?!" He's so aware of what's going on, it's unreal to me. And, he's very happy and excited. Thankfully!

Everything was great with baby. Heartbeat was 152-155. And apparently, I've only gained 4 lbs. That, according to my doctor's scales. I think she's wrong. My scales say 7 lbs...so let's just go with her number!

Although it's only 4-7 pounds, I feel so puffy right now. I had them check, and with Jackson at this point, I was up 12...again, I think they are wrong, b/c I swear it was more than that! By this time, my belly AND ass were huge...oh well! Live and learn!

Today, I'm exhausted. I woke up groggy and physically drained--after a FULL night's sleep! I haven't been nausea in a while, but today, off and on. I took an hour nap this afternoon (Thank you Mom for taking Jackson so I could rest!) and then did a quick engagement shoot, then dinner, now almost bed.

I don't have much else. I'm so tired, but I felt that everyone needed an update! Sorry for my lack of blogging and words...maybe tomorrow!! I'm working very hard to get all my work done by this weekend so I can take some time off--I promise wedding images from 2 weddings will be done by Sunday!! YAY!! So if you are waiting, just know, I'm working (when I'm not taking a nap! HA!!)

FYI: We find out on MONDAY what this baby is!! YAY!! BUT, we aren't telling Adam's family until Memorial Weekend when we see everyone, so if you want to know before that, email me and I'll put you on the list. Otherwise, you'll have to wait til the next week to find out!! Oh, and we're getting a DVD of this one, so I'm hoping to be able to post some video of it! I LOVE technology!!

No comments: