Monday, March 01, 2010

My Lil Buckeroo

This week, we are all heading to the rodeo to see Dirks Bentley. It's also Rodeo Week at Happy Harbour, so of course, Jackson needs some cool cowboy duds. I called Memaw to see if she wanted to tag along, so we picked her up and ran up to Cavendar's. I got Jackson a new pair of black cowboy boots, 2 pearlsnap shirts, and a cowboy hat! Memaw thought the belt with the buckle was cute, so she got him that to round out the whole outfit! I think he's a CUTE lil cowboy! Check out his cute butt in those jeans!! More pictures to come after the rodeo!!







Think he looks much like his Daddy-O in this one?! Check out how he's standing! So Adam!


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now that's just too cute! AV

Ramie Babcock said...

AV--I'm sure I would be BROKE if I had a girl, because dressing this BOY is expensive! :) And very fun!!

Sheri said...

Love the picture that looks like Adam's stand. That color really looks good on Jackson! Have fun at the RODEO!!! Now did Ev get some new duds too?

The Furmans said...

Jackson is a very handsome cowboy!! Love the first picture!