Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Lunch with Randy!!

I headed to Huntsville the other day to meet up with a great friend, Randall C Page! I worked with Randy at NASA in New Mexico and shortly after I left, he got a job as a professor at Baylor in the Photography department! So they (he and his wife and daughter) moved too! Now we are about 3 hours from each other, and I hope to get together more often!

We had lunch at the Junction, then Randy took Jackson and I fishing! Jack Jack was in HEAVEN!! Although we didn't catch any Nemos, we had a great visit with a dear, old, friend--and I do mean old! HA!! Just kidding Randy!

Look at these faces Jackson made--Randy is a big kid himself, so he brought out the craziness in Jackson during lunch (which was not the best behavior, but Randy's not always well behaved either, so that day they got along great!! HA!)

No comments: